Saturday, March 3, 2012

Konad Stamping Nail Art

On my nails:
Zoya (Nidhi) with stamping color from Wet n Wild (Saved by the Blue).

I remember when these were the hit thing on youtube a few years back. I always wanted to try them. I shopped on Amazon and found them by chance whilst browsing the beauty section. I didn't like any of the starter kits so I bought the polish, nail plate, and scraper with stamper separately. Basically you brush the nail polish on the plate where the design is, scrape off the extra polish on the plate with the scraper, press the stamper on the polished design, then press the stamper to your nail. You should end up with a neat design on your nail. I did a little testing and tried a Wet n Wild nail polish to stamp with and it worked (pictured). I was surprised. Although it's a bit lighter it gets the job done and still looks cool. Just a tip in case you have other polishes lying around. Though I'm not sure if every polish does work. Perhaps I just lucky with my first try.

I love this plate. It has animal prints (adore!), flowers, lace, and fish net. What more could a girl want? It will save me a ton on Sally Hansen Nail effects, that's for sure (although I still love those too)!



Item List:
Konad Stamping Nail Art Image Plate - M57
Konad Nail Art Stamping Polish - Black
Konad Nail Art Double Ended Stamper And Scraper

No comments:

Post a Comment