Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Father's Day & DIY Cards!


That special day is coming up! The day where you show even more appreciation for your father than usual! For those lucky enough to know and still have (a) father(s) you love, show them you care! I’m so thankful that my father is still here after almost losing him to cancer. Spend time with your dad. Sorry to be morbid, but it’s true: you never know when time will run out.

I bought a card for my dad instead of making one because I thought the one I found was really neat. If you don’t want to buy a card, here are some DIY ones I liked. Just noticed: they are all from computer-animated films. Enjoy!



Of course I thought of Gru from Despicable Me. I tried searching for a card but found nothing. BUT You could probably make a nifty card with this Despicable Me poster I did find a picture of (I’d cut off the lower part in an editing program). Also, the new ride at Universal Studios Florida, Minion Mayhem, was AMAZING! Shadoe, his family, and I got to take part in the technical rehearsals! It was super cute, but bounced too much, causing a bit of back and head pain. They should have done the movements more like the Simpson's Ride (which was SUPER AMAZING)! Anyway...


Oh, and on the Simpson's note, I'm sure you could find a TON of cards with Homer on them if you think your dad would prefer Simpson's themed. ;)

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment